Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.per-scent.com (our site).
www.per-scent.com is a site operated by Per-Scent Limited ('We'). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05245148 and have our registered office at Churchill Point, Lake Edge Green, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1BL. Our VAT number is GB 844298889.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
If you purchase goods from our site, our terms and conditions of supply below will apply to the sales:
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may make changes to our site
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal:
- You must keep your account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our site:
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Your account and password
As a customer account member, you must register and provide details set out on the registration screen and password. You will be authorized to purchase products on the site and have access to our price list including search capabilities and product availability. During registration you may also qualify to apply for a credit account. You will be prompted throughout. During checks you may continue to purchase products on the site.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not rely on information on this site:
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you as a consumer:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website has been complied by or on behalf of Per-Scent Limited. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, copyright in the content of this site and any trademarks logos and brands relating to Per-Scent Limited and any other trademarks, logos and brands contained in his site belong to Per-Scent Limited or its licensors.
All trademarks and copyright in any materials contained or published on this site are owned by Per-Scent Limited or are reproduced with the express permission of the relevant trademark or copyright owners. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties all around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts of pages from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for your commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Limitation of our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
Use of or inability to use our site;
Use of reliance on any content displayed on our site;
If you are a business user, we will not be liable to you for:
Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
Loss of anticipated savings;
Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
Any indirect or consequential loss or damage
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us or those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading content to our site
When you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below or the views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Per-Scent Limited accepts no responsibility for and should not be held liable for the contents of any linked website. The inclusion of any such links does not imply an endorsement by Per-Scent Limited of the linked site or its provider. Per-Scent Limited prohibits the inclusion in any external website of any hyperlink in whatever form to this site without the express permission of Per-Scent Limited.
How we may use your personal information:
Which country laws apply to any disputes?
You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
● Submit the best quality photo possible
● Keep your product and its use in focus
● Avoid writing on the photo
● Avoid inappropriate language, content or material